Quote:

I know this is a broad question but, What would something like this cost, lets say no body work or paint, just the structural stuff and a running driver...

If you dropped off your car and said make it an SRT8 inside and out, you'd be north of 30K. That is me providing the donor car and you picking up a running driving car, less exterior body and paint. I finish paint the engine compartment, trunk, and interior so everything can stay mounted and undercoat the bottom. I'm guessing the owner of this car will probably be in around 55k when done, but I don't know the shop that's doing the P&B, so I don't know the quality.

That being said, I know guys who have spent that easily in a resto stock RR. At the end of the day that resto car is not really a driver, but a "sit in front of it in a lawn chair" car at a local parking lot. You always know when a local car show is happening because of the the old cars in the slow lane at 55mph and 3500 rpm heading their, leaving ten car lengths between others so if the KIA slams on brakes they won't rearend it. I've been their, my customer has been their, and this is what he wanted for a solution. I think it will be a fun and enjoyable car, something you can drive everyday.

Craig Scholl
CJD Automotive, LLC
Jacksonville, FL
www.CJDAUTOMOTIVE.com
904-400-1802

"I own a Mopar. I already know it won't be in stock, won't ship tomorrow, and won't fit without modification"