First off, thanks to all with their input. I must admit that I kind of hijacked this thread and to the OP I did not mean for that to take place. Sorry if you took offense. We did however have a common situation. Anyway here is what I have found out. The aftermarket Champion/American Eagle Aluminum radiator I bought is actually too thick in the cores than my original 2 core stock 22" radiator. I removed the Aluminum one and dropped in the original and I have just over an inch clearance from the clutch to the radiator core. I also have a fan shroud to mount with it which I am hoping at least for the time being will work to keep the car running cool until I can re-core it. So that will be the direction I will take with my build. Again thanks for the extremely knowledgeable comments on this subject. I learned quite a bit and the link shared for Hayden's web site proved to be a great item to keep in the files for future reference. Now that that is a done deal, all I need to do is receive my power steering pump mounting bracket and get a belt for it and I am ready for the initial fire up. Stay tuned for a follow up post. MoParts Rocks....