Thanks...That helps me partially. The actual clearance issue I am having is not with the fan itself, but the large round portion of the fan clutch that faces the radiator core. This is where the 1/4" separation is. I have plenty of space between the fan blades and the radiator core. This is all after market items and as far as a shroud goes, the American Eagle product line of Champion Radiators doesn't have a shroud available for my application. The Champion side does have the combo of radiator/shroud offered. I do have a MoPAR shroud but it will require some "fabbing up" to make it adapt to the American Eagle radiator. I also have the stock original radiator as well but I am reluctant in using it as it has been checked for leaks, but in reality it needs a re-core and it is just not in the budget at over 300.00 based on my latest quote. And that was the cheapest. I want to stay with the Aluminum radiator as it will dissipate the heat better than the OEM one especially out here in the HOT West, and may just opt for a 16" pusher fan in place of the water pump fan set up....Thanks in advance....