Kilroy, On your Charger are you running a super stock spring, I ask since you mentioned your going from drag racing to handling.

If you are dump the super stock springs, install an XHD set (I used two left springs to keep the rate same on both sides of the car, handling not drag racing here) Or you can go with some XV, Firm Feel Oval track or Hotchkis leafs out back first.

Dump the cal track deal that is only designed to stiffen up the front segment of the spring for a drag car on launch. It does nothing for handling to stiffen the front segment.

Get a good set of shocks QA1 or Bilstiens seem to be the ones to use.

I installed the XHD (2 left springs) with the Firm Feel adjustable rear leaf hangers with them installed at the 1" lower hole to bring the car down more. Lower CG = better handling.

My old setup was SS leafs, 275/60R15 drag radial tires

New tires all around are 255/50R16's on my 72 Road Runner. Car rides like a dream and I need to get the better shocks I still have them KYB's on the car until I free up some more $$$$. The car road on the street like a 1 ton truck with no load in the bed before now it rides more like a car should..........

7281787-265.jpg (226 downloads)