Quote:

Impressive numbers out of that...ummm....318! Hey, if they dont know, dont tell'em.

Ken

Thanks Ken, coming from a successful racer such as yourself it means a lot. Still have the "340" decal on my air cleaner, need to order a 318 one for full effect. No ones going to believe it for one second

Quote:

Congrats man! That is a stout running combo! And that cam seems like a monster! lol
Just curious if you home ported your heads or if a builder did for you?
Great numbers and again congrats man! True street cars to the FRONT!

Cam was Spec'd by RyanJ for my combo, at first I thought it seemed pretty big as well, but it seems to work! No complaints at all about it. Looking back, probably should have gone solid roller for more power, but it was my choice to stay flat tappet.

Brian @ IMM ported the heads, good guy to work with as you know.

I'll keep flying the street car banner, it riles a lot of people up when my street car is faster than their gutted, big tire racecar. In the end most are pretty impressed by its performance and what I do with it, some just shake their heads. They're made to be driven, not sit in the garage, this winter was painful for me to not be able to drive it around, even though the weather sucks up here haha.

Thanks Ya'll

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA