Quote:

Looks good Dustin. Glad to see some younger gen guys doing the muscle car scene these days. Few and far between.
And the progress you have made since you started with the car as a student, and doing it yourself proves you to be a True Gearhead!

Thank you! I'll try to keep waving the mopar flag with my generation. I couldn't have done this without the help of many people.

Quote:

Great story/pics, Dustin! Rates right up there with one of MoparBillyG's...... Keep it up!

Wes

Thank you Wes! Glad to see you back more regularly. That Billy can sure tell a story, truly enjoy his posts, glad I could share my own with you guys and gals.

Quote:

Impressive performance! I think you will find, though, that for bracket racing, you will need to run a set of bias slicks on there for consistency.

You're definitely not the first person to tell me this! On a good track the car works great, and will 60' within a few thousandths all day, the bad tracks, not so lucky. That said I'm a bit stubborn still and have a brand new set of these drag radials sitting here to use for now. Once I move the springs in and buy a wider rear wheel I'll have a set of radials and a DOT bias ply to choose from depending on the day.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you all enjoyed the short story. Now I just need to find a /6 grandma car to stick my old drivetrain into!

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA