Quote:

Congrats in your racing life Dustin.. you sure have moved up in the world and if there's 1 driver that deserves it.. Its you..

Keep us low lifes up to date on how the car performs for you.. I think its safe to say we all get a kick out of your posts and stories..

Thank you Don, very kind words! Hopefully there will be more new best updates for both of us in the near future. Can't wait to hear how your new bullet works for you!

Quote:

does that mean your moving up to pro? i may as well just stay home LOL if i ever get my car fixed. congrats Dustin! look forward to seeing it run.

Full time pro/super pro racer now. From what I hear, no one in sportsman misses me

Quote:

Very Nice Dustin..
I didn't know you could get 400" out of a 318"
Nice to know..
Clean and well thought out..
Chris..

Why yes you can, looking back I should have done the 408-416 thing, bigger bore = more power, but this shall work just fine for its intended purpose. Its a bracket car, just a number on the window.

Quote:

good read,, hey those rockers look familiar, pretty stout runner

Good Eye

Thanks again for the kind words. Raced the car this weekend at our national open up here, Runner upped in real street .4 pro tree, 12.0 index class. And lost in the semi's of pro. I was .018 to his .045 on the tree and the car chattered the tires time to move the leafs in for more rubber!

-Dustin
67 Dart, 9 second, 392" G3 Hemi
68 Barracuda 340 F/SA