Did chrysler have the absolute weakest ignition systems ever built or what? My 440 dart has the stock electronic ignition. Sometimes it might sit 4 months at a time in the garage, and if it does sit that long, you can count on replacing the spark plugs to ever make it run again! There is such a super fine, fine line with the thing on not enough gas to fire it to too much to where the plugs saturate and wont ever run again with those plugs. If it sits a week i have to pump the crap out of the gas, crank it, pump some more, then it will fire and die, pump some more then it will fire and stay running. Let it sit for months and forget it! Not starting pump the gas and crank over and over till its flooded, then its new plug time and im tired of it. The ignition system has to be weak as crap on these things for it to be such a fine line between not enough gas and pumping and all the sudden too much and flooded. The carb is a demonsizzler built thermoquad with no choke. Making me want to just sell it cause im tired of this same ordeal when im ready to pull it out. The old 440 in the race car always fires right off no matter how long it sits. I have a lot of years and money in this thing but this problem has worn me down to where im tired of it and i hate that..