Going to try and get some more pictures today. Got home at 3 am last night and just hit the bed!

Al, I'm sure those numbers are in Goodwins comp but I don't have them on me. There is another row of numbers on the Dyno sheet I have but they also say AFR. I'll photo copy the sheet and post again today.

I don't have any dyno numbers from last years upgraded 640 TS engine I ran. We started to run late building that engine last year and ended up just putting it in the truck so we didn't miss any pulls.

Oh Al, I couldn't imagine changing springs ever 5-7 runs!!! When Goodwin told me with the cam upgrade to my engine or that his new Billet Hemi's change them 10-12 I was happy he gave me the "tuned" down cam!!! Maybe your springs are even more expensive them mine but mine will be 600-650$ each change. Goodwin said that the way my cam is set up I should be able to go around 20-22 runs before changing them. And that's 20 pulling runs at 20 seconds on average a piece! So maybe that would be like 40ish Drag runs???

I'm heading outside now to get that beauty out the back of the truck!