Quote:

still leaves the DODGE emblem as pointed out....so which model had the DODGE emblem in the grille???? Would that model also have the fender callouts too?

Neither the Superbee nor the R/T used the grills with the DODGE emblem. They were commonly replaced parts (very fragile) with most replacements coming from the bread and butter Deluxe, 440 and 500 models. I've been unable to ascertain (due to the fact so many have been swapped) what the exact pattern of grill paints etc. corresponded to the various models. I BELIEVE that the R/T's and Superbees were the only ones to get the ones as pictured below and I also believe that the 440 model cars got "all argent" grills.

....of course, that doesn't mean some didn't squeek through with incorrect grills as HPMike has suggested...but most that are sporting the wrong grills are just because someone used replacements from another model Coronet.

Member Andy C's survivor 'Bee;

Dave

Last edited by DPelletier; 04/02/12 04:24 PM.

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]