is this a race car or strip / street?

assuming its race use the victor manifold.

i don't know about those rockers, find out what kind of success people have been having with them.

pistons probably cost you a little more than $500 and i wouldn't use the replacement ones i'd use a race piston. Ross can usually be had for a reasonable price but i doubt you're gonna find a shelf piston that will hit your 11:1 mark. FT will probably fall far below that and dome above. it all depends on chamber volume, deck height, piston selection and head gasket thickness.

i have no experience with K1 but get the impression they're better than the other imports.

use the .990 wrist pin size.

i would use a standard speed pro moly file fit. make sure the bores are properly finished.

studs definitely, aluminum caps would be better. personally i wouldn't get involved in a girdle i'd use aluminum caps before a girdle. at the power level this engine should make you should be OK with stock caps but YMMV

cam selection...well can open worms everywhere. i usually buy shelf cams for stuff like this. i like the cam in my sig car. comp .585/.585-275°/275° @ .050"

carb- HP950

converter- quality 8"

tires- race cars (if that's what it is) use slicks

now someone else is going to tell you something completely different