new headlight bezels are fair price from rockauto and tail lights

member thedodgeboys has stuff for them also,I got the full rubber set for mine

Allen had one roll pan left and he has some of those euro tail lights for them too.

the plastic piece for the trim are $$$$$$ when removed there are no holes per say but it will have a lot of the rivit/studs to be removed...in the lower corner of the cab,the trim piece does have a small hole were it bolts a clip to hold the trim on.

i shaved it all off of mine.

if the 8 3/8 10 bolt axle aka 8 1/4 does swap axles i have a set thats 5 on 4.5 if you want( is a complete rear axle 3.2? gear )

FYI.gear ratio will be stamped in the ring gear along with yr

i will look around for part #s for the rotors,i have the ticket somewhere when i got mine from autozone...50$ each

the gear indicater has a small box gizmo on the back of the gauge cluster that has a cable hook that hooks on a sloted arm on the colum.

its the first thing to go most times and if someone droped the colum loose and did not un-hook it it stretches it out of wack.

i will look at a few of the cluster I have and see if there is a good one if you need it

if you pull the heater control..very gently as the switch likes to break off of the rack.

I swaped all mine to 85 wire harness/colum and got rid of the turn sig dimmer and wiper stuff myself,it has problems when its beat to death...yours not so much probly.

Last edited by scratchnfotraction; 12/17/11 12:04 PM.