Some more info on the RH Exhaust.

This is the correct manifold for a 70-71 e-body. The heat riser assy has been removed, and I installed bolts and nuts to seal the shaft holes. This appears to still be intact. One of the mounting ear locations was cracked but it's the front-most location at the #2 cyl, and it appears to be sealed there.

The headpipes are the repop pipes available, but the car was originally a 383 and when I put the car together 5 or 6 years ago, I bought the "383" head pipes. When I put the 440 in, I called to inquire about new headpipes and was told "Oh, we sell the same pipe for both B and RB engines"...when I tried to bolt the manifold up, I was getting frame/body interference since the 440 sits up a little higher. This was on the RH side only, and required that I use a loose flange spacer and 2 headpipe to manifold gaskets. I originally assumed that this was the source of the leak, but have not been able to determine if this is indeed the issue. Again, I did find a hole in the weld on the headpipe...and JB welded it to see if that would stop the noise. The JB weld is still on there and covering the whole in the video.

I have another manifold coming in, in better shape than this one...so I intend to swap out manifolds anyway and get this flange/headpipe looked at by a quality muffler shop.

Any more comments?

I appreciate the thoughts.