Quote:

Quote:

It seams like they (the Blankenships and the magazine) are destine to put themselves out of business. Oh how I long for the old Chrysler Classic Events. They were so much fun.

Butch

I remember when the May Classic was just as big as the Nats, or dern close to it.

The Old Chrysler Classic IS coming back next year! As far as Blankenship, according to what he and his lawyer heve told the bankruptcy court, he IS out of business. Must be tough to be building a new house and driving a new high-end motor coach when you owe people hundreds of thousands of dollars.

We've teamed with Chrysler Power magazine and will return to Marion County International Raceway, Ohio, June 22-24. I know last year was 100+ degrees, but we've moved to a cooler date. I really need everyone's support if you want this to fly. I'll announce the other venues soon, but we're stilling waiting on a few details. I also made an offer to Josh a while back, so the ball's in his court.

Meanwhile, don't miss The Ohio Mopar Expo Swap Meet, November 19, at the Ohio Stae Fairgrounds in Columbus.

30 Years and still going strong!