Quote:

I agree if Josh runs a series we are all in. If you went to indy you got to see how an event should be run.over 300 car in the show field and every vender you could think of. sure it was a rain out but the purse was split between all those still in for there respective classes .thats the way you get people to come back. that happening at a mo-power event 'dont hold your breath! did anyone happen to look at the show car turn out and venders at norwalk?

Scott Sieveking always took good extremely good care of the racers. That's why MMW was so successful, and why I enjoyed running the race side of the show.

I was VERY happy to see that Josh went over and beyond to put on a GREAT event. (live band, free food, coloring contest for the kids) After the rainout, We paid out CASH to the remaining racers in all 5 Saturday classes, and everybody with a tech card for Sunday is getting a check.

I've been to events where the promotor didn't pay anyone at the end of an COMPLETED event, but promised to mail it out later.

I don't know if Josh will do a series or not. But any race he does put on will be worth your time to attend. MMW is in very good hands.......

[image]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/nhramark1/library/Racing[/image] 9.100 @ 150 mph 5.780 @ 120 mph