Quote:

Scott
I understand and please don`t anybody take it like I am throwing a complete fit
I thought There was enough time that I think they could have squeezed in another run for us, that was a long day but maybe i`m mistaken....I guess it is more of a case of me having a unknown and needing a little data on it.

BTW when you said "nobody has rain tires" this morning on the PA, I appearantly didn`t yell oud enough.
I did

Rick

Let me address your concerns. Friday every class got 2 time runs and we made a call in the afternoon for anybody who needed another run to come to the lanes. (I know you weren't there on Friday, but that's not on us)

Saturday we had some rain and breakage delays. The backbreaker was a major oil down in the left lane that took an hour and a half to clean up. With weather looming and eliminations for the heads up classes and box/no box race, I cancelled the 2nd Sat time run for Street, Hemi, and Trophy. I had to do everything I could to try getting eliminations completed.

Sunday morning my plan was to give Street, Hemi, and Trophy their missed time run before anyone else went down the track. Josh could have kept a bunch of money for himself, but we are paying out EVERY PENNEY of the posted prize money and HEMI racers will receive a check for $140.
Since Trophy racers are not a money class, they will get free entry to next years event.

Trust me, we want to take care of EVERY racer who came to our event. We want ALL of you back next year.

[image]http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/nhramark1/library/Racing[/image] 9.100 @ 150 mph 5.780 @ 120 mph