Let me make a small correction. No class only got one time run. All classes in competition got 2 time runs on Friday. The Hemi class were basically the final class on the schedule to run. So the Hemi cars got 3 time runs. Our friend only got one because he showed up Saturday morning. Had the rain not hit, he would have gotten another Saturday and another Sunday morning. He is getting a check and it sounds like he made money on his entry. Saturday did run long but its that time of year and cars are making more power and they are worn out from running all season. AKA breakage. We had an hour from one incident alone and a couple stops for sprinkles.
Now for my positive comments. I dont think that any of us expected the car count. WOW! All statements about making you feel wanted were spot on. My wife drove in Friday night and when I came in Saturday he asked me what I was paying for. I said I brought a spectator today and he thanked me twice. I made the mistake of driving my scotter through the midway to get air in my tank. Holy Moly that place was packed. I drove back up the return road on the way back So we have the gamblers race and we get to the final and here comes Josh. "I got a $100 bill to the guy with the best reaction right here" So after the race, he gave BOTH of us, YES BOTH, a $100 bill. How cool is that???
The only constructive criticism I can think to give would be to have the race information with regards to payout and schedule easier to find on the website. I think Josh is already on that one anyway.
Cant wait for next year... and oh BTW there might be two events next year

AFCO, Rons Fuel Injection sponsored Dodge Challenger Mention Street Lethal Motorsports