Quote:

Quote:

I`ll be the one to throw out a negative comment...Not that anybodys cares tho:

I think the overall show was great, Could only go Sat and Sun because of work, Due to no car I took the challenger and stuck it in Gen3 Hemi

120 buck entry total, Class plus 2 bands, Spent over 12 hours at the track saturday and got ONE time run....I`m sorry but to say i`m slightly less than thrilled is a understatement, that was one expensive T&T pass.

I understand there were factors involved (oildowns Saturday and weather today) and there will always be priority to faster classes but I still paid a entry fee just like the rest of the racers did.

With that off my chest, Again Congrats to Josh and crew, Those of us around here know it has been hard to do a Mopar show here

Rick

Rick,

I think you will change you mind about the "cost" of your time run when the check comes in the mail. Josh took the total advertised prize fund for the class, divided it by the number of entries, and will be mailing your winnings. If I remember correctly, your time run WON you about $20 ON TOP OF YOUR ENTRY FEE.

Scott

Thats fair maybe more than fair .
I believe josh and his team knows the time run issues and will be reviewing that also .Everyone wants to be treated equal with what they paid in entry's and make some pass's down the famed track .
As I saw open time runs on Friday could work for most .Sat scheduled runs .
DR

2009 418" build dan smith built new 9.96 131.82 6.23 108 1.30 60 foot best to date 9/15/09 8in 727 430 dana 2860 lb 3040 lb w driver