Quote:

Quote:

throw my 2 cents in,, i didnt get to race, we was on the car show side this year,
times runs was the only place i would say was a downer for some, 4-5 times runs for a class to many! when some only got 1 so that needs addressed for next year,

If Gateway reopens next year, we will move the event back. But we need everyones support until then.

--------------------
Monster Mopar Weekend September 23rd, 24th, 25th 2011 at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis

Dennis I'm not sure who you are and I definitely don't know who you think "we" is, but everything I included from your post above is completely wrong. I'm glad you had a good time, but don't post errant stuff like that. It just causes problems for those of us who are actually calling the shots.

MM SORRY YOU TAKE IT THAT WAY,
obviously im sadly mistaken , along with 10 of us that heard the call on sat for time runs , really dont care, i wasnt racing,
i just made a comment about 2 many time runs for one class on sat , and you dig me ?? the comment about bringing it back next year cam from josh hisself , so dont dig me there either,
i have nothing but good about indy,, but youre comments to me i may rethink it quickly!!