Quote:

Is there benefits of 35 spline axles over 30 spline?
Also, I was using a pinion snubber,adjusted 3/4 from floor.I know a lot of you are against them.
What will I do in place of one?I have extra heavy duty leaf springs under the car which I cannnot afford to replace right now.

You running a dual-purpose car or is it strictly
for the track? Track only, lose 200-300 lbs (3600lbs total weight) and get the Dana 60 assembly. Dual purpose, just stick to Dana 60 .. period. The 35 spline axles will handle the abuse given. When opportunity arises - switch to the Superstock springs and long shocks, regardless of street or strip. Car weight will dictate which spring application you need.
Or you can run Caltracs, your choice. The extra HD springs are O-K for now, just need to put spring clamps on the front half of the leaves. The pinion snubber, at that height, was doing it's job, but do you have a reinforcement plate above it? If not, put one in. And think about also putting in subframe connectors. Stiffens the frame
and adds some life to the chassis, especially with a 4-speed!! Food for thought!!

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)