Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ok fuses all good and i pulled the connector out of the switch just to make sure it was tight and plugged it back but still no light. Then i got stuck under the dash and had to have my kids and wife yank me out. Luckly i had my shops come-along handy.

STU..
Yank off the 3 tab connector to the dimmer switch, jumper the (2) leads I think they are Orange that went through the dimmer rheostadt. This will send a full 12V to the dash lites. Also check the connector to make sure that 12V is incoming from the headlite switch..

Post back your findings..

I wish i could do that but getting stuck under the dash one time was enough for today...

Can those switches be accessed from the front fo the dash??

Yes and no......if that darn complete switch plate (with all of the switches) would come out without having to get behind and under the dash yes it would. If you remove the two screws from the back (again not possible without getting on your back under the dash) then you could just unplug it, take the screws out and pull the switch out from under the back of the dash.

I have the dash out right now on the '69 GTX and I fought that switch plate pretty hard and about to put it back in the next few hours; what a PITA. I'm changing the complete underdash wiring harness and been under there for the last two days, not only a PITA but as you said a pain in the back too....Back to your situation there is no way I know of without getting behind and under the dash to get that switch out. Taking out the two screws and pulling the switch out of the back to me at least is the quickest, easiest way but still requires getting on your back.

MikeR