mid 90's to early 2000's 2.5L Stratus,Sebring(coupe and convertable are 2 different cars completely,but both junk)and Cirrus were complete catastrophies.

I'd like to meet the guy who designed the K frame on those cars and the guy who came up with the cooler line check valve on the trucks and Jeeps with about 2 feet of 5/8 heater hose handy.

01-05 minivan rear trans(firewall side) mount and lower ball joint stud with BOTH a lock nut and blue lock tight and you cant screw it all the way off without pushing the CV axle back.As a matter of fact most every bolt below the skin on these has locktight.Blower motor resistor on these...well...um... they blow...

Goofy cooling system on the early Cherokees with the bottle by the firewall.Upper rear shock bolts on these are dreadfull also

Dashes on 94-01 trucks...

I still wish I knew why Chrysler was obsessed with a different bellhousing pattern or trans case for each engine or platform.The same motor and trans in a truck and jeep but the starter is on opposite sides and uses a diffrent starter.