Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Rubber Fitting for Small Block Water Pump by MuuMuu101 @ 19 minutes 3 seconds ago

I decided to start the car up today and load it with tools as I was planning on driving it from my mom's house to my new house in 2 days. I had the car idling for about 10 minutes and I noticed my engine started to get very noisy (lots of metallic so
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Dodge RB 440 crankshaft question- by Tek52 @ Today at 09:54 PM

I have been reading on various sources on the net about the 440 RB engines, specifically, 70 model year. I've seen it stated, the muscle car, manual transmission,and severe duty engines received forged steel cranks. Also, I've seen it stated, as the
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 SHAKER by hotairballoonpilot @ Today at 05:42 PM

https://www.verneideclassics.com/1970_Dodge_Challenger_Sioux%20Falls_SD_26401570.veh Got kind of excited that this car was in Sioux Falls until I started looking at the pictures! WOW at least take the latches out of the doors before you paint!
Moparts General
We used to travel from Carlisle to this show all the time then stopped for a while. Last year a group of up decided to go back. We noticed last year that the name was something like "Chrysler Classic and Motorsports Expo" but it seemed like
Jump to new posts 2009 SRT8 - low miles by Neil @ Today at 09:38 AM

Seems to be a trend of guys selling the cars they have barely driven. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/nampa-barely-used-2009-dodge-challenger/6788715785.html
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Low-Buck Dart Console Rebuild With Classic Industries by Rustymuscle @ Today at 09:36 AM

Our 1967 Dart came equipped with a center console unlike the majority that were equipped with the gear selector on the column. Time has not treated our Dart’s console well. It had become the mounting point for several unknown components and now
Jump to new posts 70 challenger quarter panel patch panels by mikeporp @ Today at 06:35 AM

Does anyone sell a quarter panel patch panel for around the outer wheel well. I have small amounts of bubble around the outer edge quarter panel wheel wells. It is a convertible but I don't think it would matter for this application. Thanks, Mike.
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts RAM Tradesman C/V Aluminum Cargo Floor Questions (2013) by danski0224 @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Hello- I have recently acquired a 2013 RAM Tradesman C/V with the "base" aluminum floor in the back. There was an optional version of this floor, with access doors to the "Stow and Go" seat stowage locations in the floor. There
Jump to new posts 971 Oil Pan by WyleECoyote @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Having a 74 Charger 440 car restored and I need the oil pan with the 971 stamping. I posted in the B-body parts wanted section but wanted to ask anyone here if they know that this pan has been reproduced or if any NOS pans ever surface. Thanks!
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts 2010 Challenger Rt Tires by cl440 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

When the wifes Challenger comes out of storage this Spring she will be ready for a set of meats. The current tire size is 245/45/20. I was wondering if others have tried wider tires on all 4 corners and what size worked without issues. I would rather
Jump to new posts AmericanMuscle’s $5,000 Challenger Parts Giveaway by Rustymuscle @ Yesterday at 01:09 AM

AmericanMuscle (AM) is giving back to the Challenger faithful in the form of a sweepstakes that could net you a $5,000 spending spree. AM has been an aftermarket parts supplier since 2003 and recently added a wide range of Challenger parts and ac
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Empty truck Phoenix to Reno by 71autoxr @ 01/21/19 11:19 PM

Middle of February I'll be heading up to Reno with an unloaded longed truck, and possibly 24' enclosed trailer. Stopping in Vegas along the way. Can haul parts and or possibly a vehicle north. or parts south. Let me know what you need. message
Jump to new posts Virginia to California enclosed auto transport now by Trulyvintage @ 01/21/19 06:52 PM

January 24th Dropping off in South Chesterfield, VA 23834 I am heading west to California where I have several vehicles waiting for transport Empty trailer available at this time all the way .... 30 feet enclosed 8000 pound capacity 8 foot
Jump to new posts 1974 Dodge 1 ton dump by Bender @ 01/21/19 03:39 PM

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/friendship-1ton-dump-truck/6782928130.html I was looking for a 1 ton dump to haul chips and came across this. My first truck was a 74 D 200 adventurer.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Need hellcat crank snout measurement by Quickrunner @ 01/21/19 01:23 PM

Need a couple measurements if anyone has a hellcat with damper off. Need to know length of timing gear/oil pump drive sprocket? Also with damper off how much crank snout sticks out past the pump drive/timing sprocket? Looking like the ATI hellcat dam
Mickey Thompson (M/T) has long been known as a premier supplier of racing tires, stretching all the way back to Mickey’s record-breaking 406 mph run across the Bonneville Salt Flats in the early 1960’s. We were born on the track and have neve
Anyone here headed to the North East soon to pick up a vehicle and need a front load to get there?? I have a potential customer that will need transport for a car I am selling from 40245 to The New York Port Authority (10007). The mileage appears t
Jump to new posts '67 Barracuda by oldjonny @ 01/19/19 04:54 PM

You would REALLY have to want to do a car to tackle this one. Looks like more than likely the torsion bars are rotted out as well, based on the low rider stance. Front, inner fenders? We don't need no stinkin' innner fenders. https://saginaw.cra
I'll be in the Denver area this Thursday 1/24 dropping off. Heading back to the Minneapolis/St Paul, Mn area with empty 18' open trailer. PM here.
Jump to new posts Comeback ‘Cuda Rear Housing & Suspension Restoration by Rustymuscle @ 01/18/19 10:16 AM

Our last article on the Comeback ‘Cuda covered the restoration of the front suspension. Now we turn our attention to the rear suspension. All 4-speed Hemi ‘Cuda’ convertibles came with a 9.75 Dana 60 rear end and heavy duty (HD) springs. Up
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts TOTAL LENGTH of the Hellcat motor and trans? by Doc Fiberglass @ 01/17/19 06:50 PM

.... vs a BB Mopar with a standard 727 ? Ooooops ... aNutter spealing error CAUGHT before the Procto flagged it
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Gladiator power brake booster by dvw @ 01/17/19 04:48 PM

I need to replace the power brake booster on my 1967 Gladiator. I can find 3 different part #'s available from Centric. But they are listed for Wagoneers. Nothing for Gladiators. Are they the same? Does anyone have a source? Thanks Doug
The Coker Group is proud to announce the acquisition of Vintage Wheel Works and PS Engineering, two vintage wheel suppliers that will fit right in with the Coker product and brand. Wade Kawasaki, Coker President and CEO, said the new additions,
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,895 Topics
2,307,624 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Rubber Fitting for Small Block Water Pump
by MuuMuu101
01/23/19 11:14 PM
My car is a pig!
by mprhound
01/23/19 10:40 PM
Any 1/18 scale Mopar collectors out there?
by Gabmando
01/23/19 10:28 PM
Dodge RB 440 crankshaft question-
by Tek52
01/23/19 09:54 PM