Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts coil overs in factory front suspension ride tech ??? by sparcy @ 49 minutes 49 seconds ago

I was on ride tech website coil overs or air bags they just show a tubular upper control arm no lower in the full vehicle kit but no single front kit for bags or coil overs. rms has the whole k member does anyone make a kit using the factory control
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Throttle return spring bracket #445 by FC7cuda @ Today at 03:46 PM

Does this stamped number denote anything in particular? I have not seen it and do not know the application. Thanks Tom
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Charger 500 surgery by hemi68charger @ Today at 03:33 PM

Operation C500 Head-gasket replacement; Well, seems the culprit for the coolant leak out the front of the block is the head gasket. Seems the head gasket is soaked from the coolant passage down and ending at the spot where the coolant was coming out
Moparts General
http://chryslerconvention.com/
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Damper & MSD crank Trigger by RATTRAP @ Today at 11:43 AM

Does anyone run a FLU-720311 Damper and a MSD crank Trigger? Are Spacers Required to attach the crank trigger to the Damper? I see the ATI Damper is a flat face mount.
Jump to new posts 68 fury 3 interior by 70 buzz @ Today at 11:36 AM

Does anyone make and sell an interior for a 68 fury 3?
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts NEED: 2 cars transported SEATTLE to BISMARCK N.D by ph23vo @ Today at 09:46 AM

need 2 cars moved this summer.. open carrier is fine no hurry ph23vo@juno.com
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts FL to MO to CT to FL enclosed auto transport by Trulyvintage @ Today at 08:47 AM

July 28th Available to transport from Jacksonville, Florida up to Appleton City, Missouri I can pick up or drop off along my route 30 feet of enclosed space 8 foot rear door clearance 8000 pound capacity August 2nd Leaving Appleton City,
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 1986 Dodge Truck Door Panels. by TimS @ Today at 06:28 AM

Buddy of mine just picked up an 86 D150 and is in need of some interior door panels. Looked around a little bit on the web and noticed LMC has reproduction panels for other years but not this one. Anyone have any idea if these are being reproduced at
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Gen3 vs Big Block - Mid-Plate to Front Motor Plate: Measured by moparmitch @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Hello All, Thought I would share this info as I couldn't find this data when I was trying to determine if a major tear-up would be needed(or not) to put a G3 in a car setup with a mid and front plate for a big block. I now have a couple of bare bl
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Exhaust Tip Alignment by A39Coronet @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Setting up new exhaust and oval tips on 70 roadrunner...any idea how far off bumper exhaust tip edge should be positioned? I can eye ball it, but prefer a rough estimate. All the way in against the bracket doesn't seem correct.
Moparts Show Listings
Jump to new posts Aug 17th - WI - Mopar Show Under the Lights by moparts @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

Aug 17th - WI - Mopar Show Under the Lights
Mopar Connection Magazine
When Dodge and SRT announced the Hellcat Challenger and Charger models a few years back, we knew it wouldn’t be long before people started wrecking them and that monster 6.2L Supercharged Hemi would be plucked out and find it’s way into a cla
Jump to new posts 1970 E-body console shifter by sbcjd @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Any comments about the new 1970 E-body auto transmission console shifter being sold by PG classic?
Jump to new posts Original TV Show Used General Lee Charger Up For Sale by Rustymuscle @ 07/19/18 10:18 AM

It’s no secret that we are huge fans of the Dukes of Hazzard. Every time we see a General Lee out and about, we can’t help but get a little giddy. Now, while there are thousands of General Lee replicas cruising all over the world, there are o
Moparts General
Jump to new posts 2016 Ram 1500 rear end squeak by rocksmopar @ 07/18/18 10:01 AM

Anyone out there have a Ram with the mystery rear end squeak?? I have a 2016 Ram 1500 that developed a metallic sounding squeak coming from the rear suspension area. It squeaks when you barely hit a crack in the road but when you hit a bump, nothing
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 70 Road Runner Project by 65pacecar @ 07/18/18 09:57 AM

https://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/d/1970-plymouth-roadrunner/6638569907.html
Jump to new posts Borgeson Earns High Praise From Customers by Rustymuscle @ 07/18/18 07:29 AM

Since 1914, the Borgeson Universal Company of Travelers Rest, South Carolina, has been providing steering parts for cars. Whether you have a classic Mopar, or a new Mopar, Borgeson has your need to improve your steering. The company has been prod
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Steel Wheels for an 07 CTS by dart4forte @ 07/17/18 10:10 PM

Looking for some palin 17X8 steel wheels in black for my 07. Can't seem to find a vendor that carries them. Found one but it was discontinued. Any suggestions?
Jump to new posts 69 barracuda /6 by CARMAN @ 07/17/18 08:52 PM

Not mine https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/d/1969-barracuda/6636610921.html
Jump to new posts 67 barracuda conv by CARMAN @ 07/17/18 08:42 PM

Not mine https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/1967-plymouth-barracuda/6634962029.html
Jump to new posts 67 dodge charger project by CARMAN @ 07/17/18 08:39 PM

Not mine https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/d/1967-dodge-charger-383/6643120638.html
Moparts General
Jump to new posts ohio engine builder by mrploww @ 07/17/18 02:01 PM

I am looking for a good engine builder around Ohio that is familiar with the Gen 3 Hemi engines. I want someone that will detail the engine since it is going into a show car. Some shops I talked to don't seem interested in painting the block or detai
The 2018 Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pennsylvania is a wrap. This is one of the most anticipated Mopar shows of the year for enthusiasts. Whether you’re looking for parts, a car or just come by to enjoy friends and see some cool cars, Chrys
Moparts General
Jump to new posts No power to trunk release fuse. Stumped... by MI_Custumz @ 07/16/18 08:49 PM

Mother in law has a 2011 Buick Lucerne (or something close to it) and her trunk won’t pop with the remote or button inside the car. I’m not sure what’s wrong, but it’s going to the dealer tomorrow since she keeps asking me to do stuff knowing
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,001 Topics
2,228,091 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
coil overs in factory front suspension ride tech ???
by sparcy
46 minutes 53 seconds ago
Advantage of Chevy pattern on your damper?
by RATTRAP
Today at 07:30 PM
1957 Dodge Royal
by 65pacecar
Today at 05:23 PM
1 of 1 75 Dart demon
by bballfan1
Today at 05:23 PM