Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Anyone make the OEM Abody Power Steering pump by PAULS_340 @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

i can't remember if a '71 Abody gets the Saginaw or Federal style PS pump but does anyone make a new version. Not interested in flames on the river. Want to stay stock, thanks.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Final thoughts about Old Bridge Township Raceway Park by DragtimeDodge @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Some Final Thoughts About Old Bridge Township Raceway Park..
Moparts General
Jump to new posts GO EAGLES by A12 @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Go Eagles, at least they won without the usual never ending Pats drama, (on the field that is )
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Honda Brakes Update by 340SIX @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

So The screws came in Yesterday, and I found the hand hammer, thing. It was at dads place Did like ya'll said! Hit the screws with a drift and ball peen. Then the hammer thingy with a #3 They came right out. I put new ones back in as I had them. Fun
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts wiw 72-76 dart valliant nos by The Shadow @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

I purchased a 73 valiant that came with a factory rear driver side quarter. I know the cars aren't the most desirable but amd is reproducing them so it must have some value. Thanks
Jump to new posts A/T shift tube lever arm removal by dfsmopars @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Replacing the A/T in my ‘72 Charger with a manual. The FSM got me through disassembly but now I need to get rid of the arm on the end of the shift tube. Do I have to replace the tube or can the lever be removed?
Jump to new posts Mopar powered spirit drag car by NTOLERANCE @ Yesterday at 10:03 AM

Looks nice if you can get past that AMC styling https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/d/1982-amc-spirit-pro-street/6452839310.html
Jump to new posts ID these steering boxes by mickm @ 01/20/18 07:15 PM

Manual boxes - 2537349 3 226716X 5 I have Galens Vol I and II part numbers books, but neither have steering boxes. Reason I ask is that the mounting bolt holes on the second box are .055 smaller than the other box. there was some flashing, but I
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Grille - Known sources? by oldjonny @ 01/20/18 05:40 PM

Working on a '66 Coronet wagon. I am NOT restoring the car as much as cleaning it up. Not re-painting, etc. Had the grille completely de-dented and now need to get it re-anodized. I am NOT trying to get a show quality as it would not look corre
Jump to new posts Tri-State Stock/SuperStock 2018 by A39Coronet @ 01/20/18 01:20 PM

For the 2018 season, I'm hoping to assist Mike Carr in presenting the 2018 Tri-State Stock/SuperStock series in PA, Ohio, and MD. I've had the opportunity to race this series for the past several years, and have never been disappointed by the compet
Jump to new posts Prestolite Distributor Service Manual Information by dragon slayer @ 01/20/18 09:54 AM

Does any one have a Prestolite service manual that may shed some light on letter codes on distributor parts. Cam Stops stamped with letters like A, AA, B, E, W? What do they mean, I assume it has to do with slot length? Also shaft have various let
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Need transport from TX to CT by B5cudavert @ 01/19/18 07:52 PM

My transport company has jerked me off for too long & still has not picked up my car.Its been a month. So,I need a inoperable 69 coronet transported from Denison TX to Shelton CT. The car rolls & steers. NO brakes or motor/trans. Its a par
Moparts General
https://www.computerworld.com/article/32...nd-spectre.html
Mopar Connection Magazine
Jump to new posts Famed AAR Driver Dan Gurney Passes Away by Rustymuscle @ 01/19/18 10:22 AM

It’s with sorrow-filled hearts that we sadly announce the passing of famed AAR (All American Racers) superstar Daniel Sexton Gurney or Dan Gurney as he went by due to complications from pneumonia on January 14th, 2018. He was 86 years old. Many
Jump to new posts 39 Plymouth Coupe by Neil @ 01/18/18 02:30 PM

Nice lady who has it had TONS of old cars and parts that she cleaned out of her dad's yard (guy hoarded everything for decades). I went there a year or so ago to look around, but don't remember seeing this particular car. https://boise.craigslist.or
Jump to new posts New Year, New Carburetor With Edelbrock’s New AVS2 by Rustymuscle @ 01/18/18 10:26 AM

For decades Edelbrock has been a leader in fuel delivery. Their AVS carburetors have been highly ranked among Mopar enthusiasts. Recently Edelbrock released their newest version of their AVS series, the AVS2. To bring in the New Year, Edelbrock
Jump to new posts 1968 Dart on CL by RTSrunner @ 01/18/18 02:52 AM

Not mine,looks nice & clean overall https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/1968-dodge-dart-270/6455042033.html
Jump to new posts Gallery: Installing SST's EPAS Electric Steering System by Rustymuscle @ 01/17/18 02:22 PM

Honda designed and equipped the first “all electric” power steering system in 1993 on their mid-engine sports car, the NSX. Now you might be wondering why Honda has anything to do with a Mopar Connection Magazine. Well, since that moment othe
Jump to new posts N.E. Index Racers by A/MP @ 01/17/18 01:23 PM

Just checked the website and it can't be found. They go belly up?
Jump to new posts 85 Lebaron Convertible by Neil @ 01/17/18 10:03 AM

Planes Trains and Automobiles movie comes to mind. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/chrysler-lebaron-convertible/6421426862.html
Jump to new posts 66 Charger project by Neil @ 01/17/18 10:00 AM

There are a surprising number of the 66-67 Chargers around here. Some are dead, but a few do still run. https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/d/1966-dodge-charger-1st-year/6462195572.html
Jump to new posts 318 LA Roller Cam Lift by EV2Bird @ 01/16/18 02:20 PM

Im needing to know other then heads aside whats the most lift with a hydro roller the oem hydro-dogbone setup can take in a la roller block? It would be with new oem lifters. Its a reground la roller that had a hair off the base circle when ground
As we announced a year ago, FCA released a pretty big plan to invest a lot of money into their U.S operations. Over the course of 2017, they moved forward with the various steps of the growth. FCA has now just announced an additional investment
Jump to new posts 1963 Dodge $2800 by UCUDANT @ 01/15/18 10:31 PM

Not mine https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-880-custom/6459040713.html
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Working on my son's 1972 Cuda. have all the new sheet metal welded in place. Forgot to take dimensions on location for the spare tire holder and where the jack parts mounts. thanks for any pictures. Phil par12730@sbcglobal.net
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,081 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,727 Topics
2,159,295 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
1967 GTX
by RussR