Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts How to test the sure-grip unit in a DANA 60 for function? by Dixie @ 17 minutes 31 seconds ago

Like the title says, is there a way to test a sure-grip unit to see if it's functioning properly? Yeah, I know you can do burnouts and look at the black marks. I'm asking about actually testing it to see if it's working as it should. Thanks!
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts Looking for my 1971 cuda butterscotch 383 billboard/louver by track pak @ 29 minutes 23 seconds ago

Does anyone Know this car ? 71 cuda were is it BS23n1b165966 i had sold it in 1987 to Larry Kennedy in roaring river North Carolina Please if you have any info on car please let me know i have alot of paperwork on the car i wish i could buy it back w
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 94-02 dana 80 in 86 1 ton? by kenworth_goose @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

I trying to decide what to do with the 86 1 ton. Kicking around the idea of putting a dana 80 drum brake rear end in it. Has anyone done this? Does anyone know what the spring centers are on both?
Jump to new posts Any Chrysler techs on board by mopar4ya @ Yesterday at 08:46 PM

Started replacing the front evaporator in a 6/2011 build date Chrysler town & country. Can the steering column be pulled complete with the steering wheel, or does the wheel have to come off to get all the wiring unpluged. Seems like this van is a
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts 340S Barracuda finally back on track by RoadRunnerJD @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

It’s been over 6 years since I touched it. Just wanted to let some friends on here no that I am still around. Unfortunately, I can’t get my photos on here? B5 blue 340 Formula S, 4 speed and factory A/C. Other priorities got in the way (ie., n
Jump to new posts Glueing for emblems . by racerx @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

Anyone know the type of glue use for the emblems for the ram logo that on the front top of the grilles on the 95 rams?....Thaxs
Jump to new posts D 50 rear window louvers by 70RR383 @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Anyone need a set,there is a local guy that has PLASTIC ones,new in box,crager brand..I could get them if anyone is interested...
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Shipping wanted by schmitty @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Want an ATV shipped from nw NY to NE Indiana. 260-223-0868 up until 8:30pm est. Thank you!
Jump to new posts non linear Fuel sending unit source by Runner @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

im looking for a Source for an accurate fuel level sending unit. the Sectra units are linear. but how about the mancini units or these? i hate to ask vendors because it seems they always throw an answer out there and just guess... usually wrong. htt
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Rear brake line bracket. by NITROUSN @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

After pulling this 69 Charger apart 12 years ago I am finally staring the reassembly. I have hundreds of pictures but for some reason none of this area. I just need to see which way the bracket went and how the steel line went to the left frame rail.
Jump to new posts Question about '71 B Body A/C vacuum reservoir by Fab64 @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Hi all, Ok, on to the next hurdle. My '71 Satellite with factory A/C is missing the vacuum reservoir that is normally located under the battery tray. The only replacements I can find are listed as "for 68-70 B Body". Any reason why I ca
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 73 challenger $13,500 by NTOLERANCE @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

About five minutes from me if you have to have it. https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/73-challenger/6553712897.html
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts 69 Fury Convertible by MadMopars @ 04/20/18 01:56 PM

Saw this on Craigslist this morning. Hopefully someone here buys it before I convince myself I need it. Craigslist link...
Mopar Connection Magazine
If you have a particular interest in final production units or enjoy saying “I own the last one ever built”; you’re in luck! Dodge and SRT are teaming up with Barrett-Jackson for a once-in-a-lifetime auction called “The Ultimate Last Chan
Jump to new posts Vac cannister don't fit by pullandrag @ 04/19/18 07:21 PM

Yeah 69 Charger got a repro it doesn't fit between the battery tray support brackets looks like any I've seen online but tank don't fit even with loosening the brackets I'm confused,any ideas?
It’s comical how some cars come along in our lives that we never set out to purchase yet become an extension of who we are. Sometimes that car creates opportunities to meet new people, learn new things and lead to experiences that you would nev
Jump to new posts The differences in MP dual plane intakes by mopar_leaner @ 04/19/18 02:40 AM

So for the last 2 months, I’ve been researching intake manifold that could be used on a 383 with a factory airgrabber. The one intake I found to line up with the build I’m doing is pn-P4529117, but cannot find one to be had. So I get a gentle
Jump to new posts Crew cab rear door panels by dodgedon @ 04/19/18 01:54 AM

I posted a wanted ad for a pair of interior door panels for my 85 crew cab but need to clarify what years will work. This is for the rear doors and I know they were the same in the 70's and up to 85. But what is the year range? I believe the 72 pan
Jump to new posts The hard to find Cuda convertible parts by MoparPosterChild @ 04/19/18 01:50 AM

I’m getting ready to tear into my 70 convertible. It came with a bunch of parts all thrown in and I’m about to inventory them. If possible I’d like to know what to really look out for... the important parts that are reproduced. Anyone? Thank
Jump to new posts hei msd by dougc426 @ 04/18/18 07:53 PM

Does anyone know if they rebuild a tic,tac,toc 1969 for a msd 6al ?
Jump to new posts Iowa to IN then PA then NJ enclosed now by Trulyvintage @ 04/18/18 06:39 PM

April 23rd Room for a Moparts or other vehicle is available from Iowa City, Iowa to: Richmond, Indiana Then Carlisle, Pennsylvania Then Tom's River, New Jersey 18 feet of room 6000 pound capacity 8 foot rear door clearance Call or text
Friend is headed out tomorrow from here ( SOUTH DAKOTA ) to run down to New Orleans to pickup his new 48 foot enclosed trailer . If anyone needs something brought back , give me a yell
Jump to new posts Classic Dash Announces 2018 Show Schedule by Rustymuscle @ 04/18/18 10:38 AM

We won’t lie, there are many factory dashes on classic Mopars that are very appealing. The problem is most of the time tachometers, the dash insert is broke, some gauges don’t work or pieces are missing altogether. To replace or fix these das
Jump to new posts 68 Charger-power steering fluid capacity? by JMCFAN @ 04/18/18 10:38 AM

Power steering pump on way back from Firm Feel What is system capacity? Want to make sure I have enough on hand when bleed it.... Never mind...google is your friend... 4 pints... cant delete post...
Jump to new posts 83 ram charger by frankdawg @ 04/18/18 10:05 AM

need a main/engine wiring harness. Any ideas?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,249 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,878 Topics
2,202,572 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
How to test the sure-grip unit in a DANA 60 for function?
by Dixie
04/22/18 12:20 AM
727 rebuild questions, diaphram spring and wave springs
by crash520
04/21/18 11:37 PM
Anyone know electric clothes dryers on the air?
by shakerjoe
04/21/18 10:27 PM
2012 5.7 cam and lifters bad
by AeroMonte
04/21/18 10:06 PM