I bought the car in 2003 on ebay from a guy in southern FL. He said he had taken the car in trade from a guy named Darin in NJ. I bought the car sight unseen Once the car arrived, I was pleased to find it was as described. I drove the car for a couple of years and then started working on it as time and money allowed for about a year. Life and expenses of being a home owner took over and the car sat pretty much untouched until a year ago. I started sanding it down to metal (car had original paint). I am about 3/4 of the way done with sanding. If time and money allows, I hope to get it painted by spring. There hasn't been a logical progression in the work I have done. I have done things based on available time, money, and parts. I am hoping posting my project will get me motivated to finish the car. Unfortunately, I lost the original pics of the car in a fire. I will post some pics starting about 4 years after I got the car. I've replaced the leaf springs, shackles, shocks, bushings, brakes, and torsion bars. If you have never had a torsion bar snap, I am here to tell you, it is really loud and will scare you half to death.

Good friendships are built on a foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.