Quote:

Coronet1966d

I finally spoke with a trans guy and explained to me that with a Cheetah Reverse Valve body somehow it spins the drum over what would be considered normal and foams the fluid until it pukes out.

Henry

I'm not going to debate this one but from what I know of the internals of the 727 and how things are connected this is impossible , the drum is connected mechanically to the sun shell which is geared to the rear planet which is splined to the mainshaft and there is no way I can see for it to spin faster with a different valve body configuration.

That said, I missed the REVERSE manual VB part and this is a quote from CRT's tech page ...

Quote:

On 727s & 904s with Trans Brake or reverse pattern valve bodies, CRT recommends that you relocate the vent to the rear of the case. The stock vent is in the pump cover, fluid will leak out of the stock vent when using a trans brake. Drill the stock vent hole with a 11/23 drill bit, then tap the hole using a 1/8 pipe tap. Install 1/8 pipe plug. drill hole at the 11 O clock piston in the rear of case as shown in picture above and install new vent. Also block off the feed hole in the park gear, or you will have fluid spitting out the vent. See pic below