It most likely is a decent asking price,the guy is a mopar guru and I am sure not a rapist. Its just not for me. Call me wierd but I am more attracted to the B'cuda. Just goes to show how little I know about Mopars I guess. I've bought GM's in better shape for less. Mopars always do run higher $ I know. Part of the problem is I am more interested in a Dart/Duster and really dislike the Poly motor idea. Not that I've ever owned one. Had it turned out to be a 67 w a LA motor. We would not be having this discussion I would have it here already. I am just more of a hotrodder at heart where the poly is pretty much worthless in that area as far avail. speed stuff is concerned as far as my research has found. Not knowing what a later model engine swap would entail does not help either. But like I said, I may change my mind or just spend more $ for better car as I am not locked in to 4K as a high limit nor am I in a hurry. If I was still building cars either one of these cars would do. However I no longer can due to health issues. The word is out amongst freinds and fellow club members. I get calls almost daily now so who knows what will turn up. Its pretty much how these two came about.