Quote:

You got me ROTFLMAO...

http://www.moparts.org/Tech/Archive/bb/Lobe.html

Dang RB and MP old technology....Sure wish they would have tested some of the newer shiznit grinds. Oh wait...they did...

Here, I'm throwing it back at ya!!
The update (test page), works WELL for 3500-3600 pound B-bodies. The poster
has nearly TWO-TONS of car. The performance of those cams DO NOT relate to his CAR WEIGHT!! Look, I'm not knocking the newer cams, but you fail to realize that WEIGHT effects the perfomance. You can make horsepower, but torque is needed to move the MASS effectively. Want to run HARDER, lighten the car!! THEN, pack in the horsepower. BTW, the RACER BROWN cam
looked pretty good, probably the most driveable one of the bunch!

First of all Andy produced a GREAT article as always, very informative and detailed. Major props
to him!! Next is the issue about weight and power.
As a simple recap, I looked at the highest torque
producing cam that had driveability manners. Thats
why I look at car weights vs. cam lift/duration. All I'm saying is that the heavier the car, the
more torque has to be placed in the engine power range at lower side and midrange (2500-5000 rpm).
The car can horsepower up to 6000-6500 maybe, but it's the effective torque at the lower scale which MOVES the mass and the horsepower maintains the momentum.

"Stupidity is Ignorance on Steroids"
"Yeah, it's hopped to over 160" (quote by Kowalski in the movie Vanishing Point 1970 - Cupid Productions)