I like the colour, love the wheels...But the resto quality has a lot to be desired if you want to "hang with the Mopar folks"....

First off...If you're taking a car to that level of dis-assembly then why the heck wouldn't you spend an afternoon removing all the components and small parts that you just blatantly painted over ?

To do a correct restoration you have to think like the factory(s) did back in the 70's. One of the first things they did was paint the car...then assemble it, MEANING when you restore the car it should be stripped 100% of every nut and bolt....

I know what you're going to say...."you're not going concourse", "you're just building a driver"...I've heard them all before....but, my God....the body and paint look beautiful, the money you've spent on wheels and a motor etc.. deserve the proper restoration on the whole car...

...and if you're going to say "oh yea, I'm going to remove those items and restore them properly later" you're just making a TON more work for yourself.

By now you've probably figured out your lower ball joints were set in place on the wrong side of the car.
Also before priming new metal like the trunk floor you should cut all the holes in it for the rubber floor plugs, weld in all brackets...then prime, that way those bare metal ares get the same sealed-in treatment as the rest of the floor

Be sure to keep posting pictures, I would love to see the finished product

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEB SITE !