Thank you for the comments and constructive criticism.

First, I didn't blatantly paint over anything. I simply didn't know, nor do I what colors little bits and pieces need to be. I am using Bob's 70 restoration (http://www.70roadrunner.com/DSC02016.JPG) to fix these problems. The clutch boot I am replacing new - so I didn't care about that, and the heater bolts had gold-ish paint on them, so I thought it was oem. Woops! I will fix them.

Fact of the matter, I have a 1970 FSM (black/white) and boxes full of parts, some of which are not even mopar (I have found ford, briggs and stratton, and even gmc truck parts in the boxes). So, I have had to dig through everything to try and even find correct pieces.

The voltage regulator bracket - what color is it supposed to be? Silver/raw?

The nuts holding the heater box on - what color are those supposed to be? Silver/raw?

What else can I fix?

I knew I had the ball joints on the wrong side - found that out when I went to install the disc conversion setup. One of those DUH moments.

I want to do this right!

I have not installed the motor yet. These pictures were taken yesterday for the most part. So, I can do things right with your help (yes, thank you so much).

The trunk I have not even messed with or painted yet, so I can drill those plug holes out and re-sand and seal as needed.

This is the VERY REASON I wanted to post this, to get feedback and ideas. So thank you!

If you see anything else, please don't hesitate.

-dallas

Last edited by dmaddox; 01/23/11 10:17 PM.