RE detail pictures. This car was intended to be a driver so I understand compromises were made. Certain details may have been intentionally omitted or added after the pictures were taken. (for example various stickers) There were variations between plants on certain things that may or may not appear on this specific car. If you don't know those variations going in or they are not apparent on the car, researching the details takes time and money and add little overall value. Certain details do become cost prohibitive if you are trying to make a profit and don't make sense on a driver.

I looked at this car when I received it and decided it was never gonna be a purist dream.
I knew it was a stripe delete car - but wanted a stripe. Slippery slope and unintended consequences to follow... Hindsight: I wish I had just done the stripe without the emblems now that I know emblems were offset that much on a stripe delete. If I went with just a stripe the bezels would have been painted the body color. That won't happen in the future. If I could do it all over again, I would have painted the car F8 and just emblems no srtipe. At least match the fender tag.
Thanks again

6364036-69rtgreen4.jpg (143 downloads)

70 Road Runner 528 HEMI 4sp FY1 70 Road Runner 440+6 V-Code AG 4spd EV2 69 R/T 4 Spd Dana 3:54 AG Vert B5 69 R/T 4 Spd Dana 3:54 AG X9 V1X V8R-WORKING 69 R/T Auto/Console 8.75 SG Vert R/T B3 08 Challenger 1st Edition Hemi Orange 69 Super Bee 4 Spd 8.75 SG AG F8