Quote:

Quote:

its not the real deal motor for car, keep flipping if you can

Usually takes a few 7 day iterations on EBAY... Looks like this R/T is Germany bound. US
buyers are scarce. There is an "ass for every seat".

US buyers aren't scarce, they are smart. They can see the corners that were cut and can only imagine what's hiding under that shiney paint job , that car screams perfumed pig with items on the firewall that are painted body color that should not be and the GM underbody Black paint job.

Ebay is the perfect place for a car of that caliber , it gets shipped and the buyer doesn't see it till months after you get the money and is thousands of miles away and an extra thousand plus in shipping charges he will never recoup.

Oink Oink - ya next time I'll buy sheet metal, clean up the firewall and underbody. And bury myself with expenses so that I will be upside down when i bring to market. Or maybe just let the car rot in a field somewhere.
Cause everyone wants 100 point mega buck car.

6361474-DSC_0023.JPG (119 downloads)

70 Road Runner 528 HEMI 4sp FY1 70 Road Runner 440+6 V-Code AG 4spd EV2 69 R/T 4 Spd Dana 3:54 AG Vert B5 69 R/T 4 Spd Dana 3:54 AG X9 V1X V8R-WORKING 69 R/T Auto/Console 8.75 SG Vert R/T B3 08 Challenger 1st Edition Hemi Orange 69 Super Bee 4 Spd 8.75 SG AG F8