Quote:

Quote:

That's the great thing about it is those"keyboard experts" chime in show their true character or lack of character and we get tons of entertainment.This is a great way to find who is real and who is a poser.As long as we keep it civil,everyone can decide who is full of BS for them selves.You will always get varied opinions ,and how you are viewed is how you present yourself,good or bad.

Very good Bob
They are taking a test without even knowing it!

So when they open mouth-insert foot, we should be entertained.

But I do think some VERY knowledgeable people have been chased off of here do to internet know-it-alls argueing with them.

I have learned a lot from many on here for that I thank you
Don

It is sad that you say very knowledgable people have been chase off.If they chose not to defend their position or statements and quit posting then that was their choise.Myself,I would rather stand my ground and defend myself than be run off. The main thing is if your right defend yourself and if your wrong be man enough to admit it or apologize.I wize friend always told me,the best way to get respect for your knowledge is to be"humble".Never force your opinion on others,arrogence displays ignorance.Another thought comes to mind:Learn when to quit beating a "dead horse"

well said Bob