It depends on what your meaning of actually racing a car means. When I do go to the track I am there to race. I want to win! I know a guy who say's if you want to race you'll find a way to do it every week and you'll be signed up for points otherwise your just a career test and tuner or a wanna be bracket racer. (by the way I raced him one time and beat him with a better light and drove the finish line better) I have too many thing's that get in the way of my racing, a full time job a side business, a wife, 2 teenage girl's 1 of which is in a $36,000/yr college and the other one who play's soccer and lacrosse not to mention a house and a yard to take care of. I'm hoping in a couple of years I'll be able to spend more time racing but in the mean time I do it when time and money permit and when the car's are not broken. I have 2 cars and the engine's are out of both of them right now and were all season. So does that mean I don't actually race a car? I don't know, I made my first pass in 1979 and there have not been to many years in between then and now that I haven't been to the track to race at least a couple time's a year. So the verdict is out. I think that I actually race a car others may not share my opinion. In the end does it really matter, people have to do what works best for them.

6318127-cudapinks.bmp (144 downloads)