my challenger is a total street car. with a 340, 727, and 3.91 gear, its run corrected 12.1's. i think its a good street car, tho, i do suffer hearing damage after a 5 hr trip, my back is sore for a few days ( stock interior/ seats), the gas mileage sucks, its loud enuff at idle that people either roll their windows down and drool, but as time goes on, and the whole "greenie" thing catches on, i find more people roll their windows up!
it has all the stuff it came from the factory with, working radio, wipers, lights etc. well, except for the power steering, i thought that was for wimps, so i went with a 16:1 box
my mother wont ride in it, my lil guy loves to watch it go, but gets nauseous from the noise when he sits in the back. Very few of my friends get invited for a ride anymore, because they refuse to learn that you dont NEED to SLAM a car door to get it to close! " BUT dude, your supposed to slam old doors to get em to shut" it takes more effort to shut the door on my bloody fridge!!
but oh yah, total street car!!

1973 challenger
Dana. 4 speed. Low deck.