Quote:

Quote:

Drove it to work tonight. 6pm to 6am. 4 1/2 hours to go.

Were you at I-57 last Sunday? If it was your car there, it's awsome, when it came idling my pit it was so quiet. Then i saw it run low 6's , I about fell off the trailer. Honestly I thought you were spraying it. Does it have a 8 3/4 in it? I couldn't tell. from where I was standing. I'd put a bar in it too, but thats just me. Very cool fast car .

I drive mine to work, cruzin and have driven it to get groceries on a couple of occasions. It's been mini tubbed, has the frame tied and has a roll bar. I hated to put the bar in it but the thought something happening at the track (1/8) at 104-106 mph without one didn't appeal to me. It has Kirkey seats, at the time I couldn't find a decent set of factory low backs. The ones I found were $400 and meeded recovered, the covers were another $400. It also has a glass hood and front bumper.
It has full interior, factory gauges, factory glass, good heater, wipers work well, the map, glove box and trunk lights all work.

It runs high 6.50s in the 1/8 with 1.38 60's on street radials without the exhaust on it. It's powered by a pump gas 408, a 9.5" converter in a 727 with a 4.10 geared Dana and weighs 3260#.

I'm probably disqualified from being a "street car" (at least thats what one of the local gm guys said) because I don't have a horn. I had to remove them to install a puke bottle. If I ever find a beep beep horn I'll find a place to put it.

Yup that was me. There was a lot of mopars there that day more then I have seen at I-57 in a while. I did put a roll bar in it. I did not want to but safety first. It does have a 8 3/4 with 35 spline axles and a spool. I looked but could not find a locker for 35 splines. Stock wheel wells just has offset hangers, cal-tracs with mono leafs afco double adjustable shocks in back. I have a tci streetfighter converter 10 inch rated 3500 but flashes to 5k, still tight for street driving to suit me. Its all steel bumpers hood ect. No bottle here just lots of cubes.

Low deck indy aluminum block. 4.5 bore 4.375 stroke 6.535 rod. Diamond dished pistons 16.5 cc. 440-1 heads cnc ported by modern cylinder head 350cc runners 75 cc chambers for 12.2 to 1 compression. Harland sharp 1.6 ration rockers. Isky red zone lifters. Bullet cam 264/274 @ 050 690/690 lift. Tti 2 inch headers gona buy the step headers 2 1/8 some time. Magnaflow mufflers.