Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sorry man I call it as it is. Really don't care if you own a mopar or a honda.Two months of lip action in my book is BS.That holds true to the chevy guy. Slegewhatever if I called your car a show poodle must be you earned the title. You guys are makeing like your the street race gods and you will race anyone. Like I said I am just calling you out on things you have wrote. To be a street racer you better get thicker skin.I pushed just a couple of your buttons and made you cry.

Apology accepted #1 and # 2, never said I was "the street racer" just said someone challenged me, I was ready then and THEY bailed out. If we met you`d be crying I promise you and I`m done w/this conversation............have you heard the phrase..."having a battle of wits w/an unarmed man"? Well, you are that man......barely.

WHY is it everyone wants to fight tonight... this
isnt going to last.... I'm talking to both of ya

Yes daddy,.............cos it`s what some do and they are "haters" plain and simple. You guys have known me long enuff to know that I don`t tolerate it and will represent myself....plain and simple.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....