Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i cant believ some of the idiot comments in this thread....... dominic is this a one and done race?

You surprised there`s idiots on Moparts? It`s a car site full of keyboard jockeys like the rest and haters are everywhere so no biggie. Not sure if it`s a one race or not and if I beat him as I plan to do, I`ll give him a second shot as I hope he will do for me if the tables are turned.

Wow you calling a group of fellow Moparts members key board jockeys.
You mister head key board jockey are the one that started this post blowing yourself up about a race challenge from a car that was in a car show and never been to a drag strip. What is sad you are worried about loosing.Asking for advice? Tune that 760 HP car so it actually will run where it should instead of just in the real real high nines.

You obviousy misread what I wrote. I responded to a couple of stupid a$$ quotes towards myself calling those people "keyboard" tough guy haters. HIS motor made the posted hp not mine. And I`m not asking for advice just asking for opinions on who`s gonna win..........nothing more nothing lees...CHILL! You`re the one who made the dumb a$$ comment about the turkey and the 10 gauge shotgun.............I suppose you`re one of those tough hunters who ambushes prey from a stand and calls yourself a "hunter". Gimme a break.

Last edited by Thumperdart; 06/22/10 01:46 PM.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....