These quarters are proving to be difficult to get right. I can't really say anything bad about AMD because I bought these panels as scratch and dents and got a really nice deal on them but I'm thinking they may have been a little more tweeked out of shape then they appeared to be. The passenger side c-pillar is warped out of shape and is creating a kind of dogleg line next to the rear glass and as a result that lower rear window corner isn't lining up with the package tray corner. On the drivers side the wheel opening isn't lining up with the outer wheelhouse, it appears as though the wheelhouse needs to move 3/8's of an inch to the rear but I am certain that the discrepancy lies on the quarter. Anyway I will continue to play with it until I'm satisfied before I weld it all up for good. Got the trunklid and the tail light extensions back on in order to get proper fitment and also set the back glass in to see how it fit with the new quarters.

6485665-IMG_6046_1.JPG (154 downloads)

`68 Road Runner "JUNKYARD DOG" `70 A66 FK5 Challenger, Rough project. `68 Coronet R/T Black & white 4 speed. `97 Dodge 1500 4X4, 228,000 miles and going strong!