Quote:

Matt, thanks for the pics. You are an inspiration. My 68RR is almost as bad as yours so you are motivating me with this post. Question for you: do you need the rear window corners if you are replacing the whole quarter? I'll be replacing my roof with a donor and using the AMD quarters and filler panel, will I still need to get those outer corner peices at the bottom of the window? My inner corners are not too bad so I'll repair those but the outer is so far gone I can't tell what I'll need.
Thanks!
Mattyweb, thanks for the props. Go back to my posts from March 10th, you will still need the little boomerang shaped corners when replacing the full quarters, unless yours are saveable. I know AMD offers a rear window corner repair kit which you would use if not replacing quarters.
There is a guy named Donny over at FBBO (For B-Bodies Only) another great site who has a thread in the resto forum following the rest on his GTX. His is torn down farther than mine, including the roof skin, maybe check it out and it might be of some help to you. Good luck.

`68 Road Runner "JUNKYARD DOG" `70 A66 FK5 Challenger, Rough project. `68 Coronet R/T Black & white 4 speed. `97 Dodge 1500 4X4, 228,000 miles and going strong!