wow, thanks for all the input, from what i am reading, sounds like i need to get someone over to my house to teach me about timing, i have tried all the tricks everyone is saying, i have marked top dead center, put timing tape 2 1/4" and 1", the problem is i cannot get the car to run correctly trying to do this by the book timing, when i try to do by the book, the car runs like crap, then i hook up the vac. gauge and do it by ear and feel, i get the car running great, except for the flumes out the exhaust, i am going to break down and load it up on trailer and take it to expert in timing next week, i will give Moparts update, everyone has told me the problem is in the Timing, and the only reason i avoided it , is because i really do not know anything about getting this done, i was hoping to put some jets in carb and fix it, i should have known , this wld be too easy, Thanks for everyone's thoughts and input, i really think it is the timing too, i think i am running 18 to 20degress at idle, i cannot figure out the total timing yet, i have been just trying to do the timing by ear, vac. gauge and feel, starter drag etc., i guess this old shade tree trick is not going to work with a high performance cam, i will get back with Moparts once i try to get the timing thing sorted out!