I have a 99 Grand Caravan that I bought with a bad engine.I purchased another van for it's 3.3l engine to go in my van.The replacement engine sat outside in the weather with no hood on it Probably for a year.there was just plastic sheeting covering the engine bay.
I got the engine installed and when I went to drain the oil what a shock when I got about a gallon or so of water come pouring out of the oil pan.
I poured a couple of quarts of oil in the engine to help flush the rest of the water out.
I then changed the oil filter,added fresh oil.I also poured a few ounces of Kroil oil in to help displace the water.
I then fired the engine up and it runs great.Just had it run for a few minutes before I left for work.
I pulled the dip stick and it still is a little cloudy.I know there is stil moisture in the block.I have considered either
1. go home after work start it up again let it warm up then drain the oil out and replace with fresh.
or
2. Drain it out and reffill it with fresh oil.

The van will have been sitting for about 10hrs by the time i get home tonight.I think I should restart it with what oil is in it now.Let it warm up then drain it to help remove all the moisture that in the crankcase.
Looking for opinions on anyones previous experiance with a situation like this.
thanks
and sorry for the long post.I can answer any questions if you have them.