Just a few comments ...

Quote:

You also need to add some type of cam sensing, or at least a crank trigger and some programming to count the revolutions correctly.

That's true. but both Accel DFI and FAST have dual-sync distributors for all Mopars and they aren't much more expensive than an off the shelf MSD.

Quote:

Also, sequential loses its benefits above ~3000 RPM anyway because there isn’t enough time to squirt sufficient fuel only when the valve is open (those benefits were mostly for the OEMs and emissions regulations).

True again, but it really does help smooth out a rough idle - and - it allows individual cylinder adjustments of both fuel and spark which I have been doing a lot lately to compensate for manifold differences. Of course this needs to be done on an engine dyno.

Quote:

Furthermore, squirting/wet flow on a closed valve (as in a batch or TBI system) gives the mixture a hot item to vaporize from (and vaporization is good!).

I partly agree. But batch fire systems hit the injector twice per rev and mostly at random so aren't assured of any specific timing. That twice per rev also makes the injector opening time a larger percentage of the total that starts to show up as the battery voltage varies.

Quote:

Fuel spraying from an injector becomes cooler, but the wetflow thru a warm intake manifold has had a longer time to atomize. Plus, if you want to squirt at a closed valve in a bigblock Mopar head, you better find injectors that can squirt a curveball!

Yep. But I time the idle fuel shot to occur after TDC when the intake valve is starting to open and the piston is drawing air. I can tame a fairly radical motor this way. Injecting into a running air flow seems to work very well. And as you said, as the RPM goes up this effect goes away.