I'm bouncing this topic around, but I guess that's inevitable.

I had mentioned I would be running a TBI unit at first, and here’s a huge advantage to that for a first-timer at EFI.

You’ll run new fuel lines, an electric pump, and IAT and CTS sensors. Hopefully your orig throttle cable and kickdown can be made to work with little fuss. You leave the orig fuel pump and feed line intact.

If you have any problems with the EFI and need to use the car (or just want to), you merely reinstall the carb and line, the fuel pump, reconnect the throttle and kickdown stuff, reconnect the orig fuel line to the tank, reconnect the distributor wiring to the module and you’re back on the road in a couple of hours at most. All the sensors can be left in palce (although a heated O2 sensor would still require heating to prevent it from clogging).

Port EFI would be similar but would require an intake manifold change also.

Even after that, if your EFI system has datalogging capability you can still record data from CTS, IAT and O2 sensors while you drive with your carb.

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.