Quote:

Quote:

where does one buy this new and improved carpet (carpet that doesn't turn brown or purple, carpet that isn't sparce, carpet that isn't short etc...)

TrimParts is much better then ACC anyday.Available through many sources

I'd have to disagree with you Alan,....I purchased 3 consecutive orders with Trimparts, for carpets, and each one had serious flaws, enough to warrant returning, I've been buying from ACC for about 25-30? years now!.....and only had one carpet ever lose it's color (black turning purple)....for my personal cars I usally order cut pile, and it becomes a special order, therefore it's "freshly" made, besides I like the look of cut pile in the car, rather than "grandma's braided rug" look that 80/20 gives ya!......I've had no problems with ACC, other than the fact they cut the rug right on the mark, and leave no room for extra, last carpet I ordered from ACC was for my Tona'....again high cut pile, even for the console!.....came rolled up in their usual box, "unrolled" it, installed with no "humps", or "bumps"......I have several ACC carpets in my cars, the oldest is in my 71 Challenger T/A......I put that one (cut pile) in around 1980-1.....still looks Brand new!.......but I'm waiting to try one of Dave's...."magic carpets"

I can't speak for the new improved DW/ACC carpet.

Is Dave's vendor ACC?????