I was wondering the same thing as above. Does he have only the rusted out remains of a long dead hull? I could live with him having the body, minus the fenders or doors. But if Barry (perhaps) thinks......and I cant speak for him, he has nothing left of this and wants the build sheet to rebuild virtually a car that had practically nothing left, I dont dig that either. There are unanswered questions here. How much parting out was there? Does the cowl with the vin numbers remain? Door with vin remain? It would appear if it was hit "hard" in the front the radiator support vin is gone. If it was deemed not worthy to salvage before, and now it is, then I would fear for the wrong reasons. Barry seems to look out for the hobbies best interest, least wise as far as Ive seen, I think so. I wish I had my own 70 RT/SE build sheet. Ive listed my car on that LA version of the Hamtract historical thing. How would Michigan title this car without inspection? If totally all apart would there not be a "salvage type title" like we have down here in Kentucky? I tend to run a wee bit toward the suspicious side on things like this. However, if the owner is willing to provide information, pics, more documentation etc, ...hmm I still dont know.

With a build sheet goes a certain amount of status and credibility. Easy to take something long gone and build another car around the build sheet and vin. Armed with that info one can even get a fender tag made. Im an NOT suggesting that would be the purpose of this individual. Not saying that at all, however the risk of something like that being done is substancial. Especially when you think of a relatively high dollar 440 70 model Challenger. Oh well all this is simply specualation on my part and simply worth only