Moparts

Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp"

Posted By: 70stroker

Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/08/07 05:48 AM

Does anyone have the source for the Dash VIN dry transfer or stencil for "Chrysler Corporation and the Pentastar"?
I need to freshen mine up due to fading.

Example pic attached.

Attached picture 3616358-DashVINStencilNeeded.JPG
Posted By: Day2Runner

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/08/07 12:05 PM

web page
Posted By: screamindriver

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/08/07 08:50 PM

Why would you need to give them the vin and data tag rubbing for a transfer decal ????..
Posted By: 375inStroke

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/08/07 11:12 PM

So I could send them the stuff from a real car, and use what they sell me to make a fraudulent car. They are probably just trying to give the impression of only selling to restorers for legitimate purposes, and not selling to people trying to make a fraudulent vehicle. They may have some legal reason for it. I new someone who was transfering a vin tag from a car they owned onto an uncracked dash pad. He had to pay a $5000 fine, but got out of doing jail time. Lucky him. The government does some Profanity Reference DELETEDup stuff to law abiding citizens because they are too lazy to catch the real criminals.
Posted By: ricomondo

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 01:38 PM

Oh boy, here we go .....again....lol

Check back a few pages. There was a HUGE thread on this....(where one of my posts was whacked no lesss...lol)
Posted By: DUFFMAN

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 05:16 PM

Quote:

I new someone who was transfering a vin tag from a car they owned onto an uncracked dash pad. He had to pay a $5000 fine, but got out of doing jail time.

Further proof that it illegal to remove a VIN for any reason. I do believe most states do allow it for repair purposes as long as an official (like a state trooper) is present to witness it and can sign off that it was done for a legitimate purpose.

No matter what always check into your state laws before removing the VIN tag.
Posted By: DPelletier

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 05:34 PM

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post3609049

Dave
Posted By: Day2Runner

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 07:07 PM

what happens if you got everthing but a BC sheet??
Posted By: ECS

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 08:29 PM

The original point or question was with regards to the cosmetic logo that is applied to the metal face of the embossed VIN. If the person who owned the car decided to put a flower logo under the vehicle number it does not change the authenticity of that car. The logo stamping has nothing to do with the verification of the automobile. That exact same logo is also found on the emissions decal and import decal of imported vehicles. I don’t recall ever hearing of anyone being prosecuted if they had decided to rub that logo stamping off their VIN plate within the tenure of owning the vehicle. Many original owners rubbed the logo off from constantly wiping and cleaning their dash pad. The white Chrysler logo has become the scapegoat to a problem when in reality it is only a symptom to the real issue concerning vehicle fraud.
Posted By: AZ_A12_BEE

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 09:28 PM

Quote:

The original point or question was with regards to the cosmetic logo that is applied to the metal face of the embossed VIN. If the person who owned the car decided to put a flower logo under the vehicle number it does not change the authenticity of that car. The logo stamping has nothing to do with the verification of the automobile. That exact same logo is also found on the emissions decal and import decal of imported vehicles. I don’t recall ever hearing of anyone being prosecuted if they had decided to rub that logo stamping off their VIN plate within the tenure of owning the vehicle. Many original owners rubbed the logo off from constantly wiping and cleaning their dash pad. The white Chrysler logo has become the scapegoat to a problem when in reality it is only a symptom to the real issue concerning vehicle fraud.

Are you gonna make this product so we dont have to deal with those pendejos at PCG, I would much rather buy from you even if its more money

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 09:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Are you gonna make this product so we dont have to deal with those pendejos at PCG, I would much rather buy from you even if its more money

Sounds like he is (sorta ): check out the continuation of the thread I linked above.

Dave
Posted By: xghobo

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/09/07 10:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I new someone who was transfering a vin tag from a car they owned onto an uncracked dash pad. He had to pay a $5000 fine, but got out of doing jail time.

Further proof that it illegal to remove a VIN for any reason.

Please not this again...Insert hangmans noose here

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/18/07 06:44 PM

Posted By: ricomondo

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/18/07 06:50 PM

I know I'm a lil' slow at times, but does this mean what I hope it means???

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/18/07 06:56 PM

Quote:

I know I'm a lil' slow at times, but does this mean what I hope it means???

Posted By: Troy

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/18/07 07:03 PM

Dave, I thought you were a perfectionist....the decal need to be move to the right by .322

Looks nice Dave!!
Posted By: magnumcharger

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/18/07 07:05 PM

Quote:

Nice picture...what does it mean?
I looked everywhere on the suggested website, bu I can't see those decals.
Posted By: BS27ROB

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/18/07 07:46 PM

Quote:

Dave, I know this is being anal, but the font looks a little "puffy". Is that so it can be told from an original?

Cy
Posted By: CHRYCOFAN

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 07/18/07 08:50 PM

Dave, does this mean I need to call ya?

Say yes!

Butch

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/19/07 10:34 PM

Cy,
These are only for people to use on their lunchboxes, toolboxes or the rim of your favorite baseball cap. We will only offer these in red, blue, yellow and gray. The picture was only to show how similar ours is to the original script that is also found on emissions decals and other Chrysler items. Thanks!

DW
Posted By: JulesdaWiperman

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/20/07 01:11 PM

Dave, you devil. Are you bringing up lunch pail parts again.
Jules

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/21/07 07:47 PM

Hey Jules,
Funny you should mention that! I didn't actually have these made up. I found a large quantity of them in slightly surface rusted Speed Racer Lunchbox circa 1969. I found it at an Antique Mall while visiting my third generation cousins, on my Father's Nephew's side of the family. Old third generation Uncle Emmett used to know a guy, who knew of a friend, that married a lady, that had a brother that worked at the Lynch Road Assembly Plant. This guy spent every lunch hour putting parts in his socks, under his gangster style hat and in his underwear. They finally caught him on the second night shift during a lunar eclipse in the third week of June. Keep in mind that this was not before he was able to get out and deliver these to a buddy who was not suppose to release them until August of 1997. I was just lucky enough to be able to locate the last remaining quantity in the entire universe, that could ONLY be found by possessing this Speed Racer Lunchbox.

I must be doing something right huh?

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 07/21/07 08:02 PM

Quote:

Dave, you devil. Are you bringing up lunch pail parts again.
Jules

Dave
Posted By: Pool Fixer

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 07/22/07 12:09 AM

I took my charger to work last week and the lady who owns the resturaunt across the street comes over and says "hey, I used to have one of these and I have some parts if you are interested" I say yes and she said she would dig up what she has. she did say she had a friend make up a pentastar/chyslercorp stamp for her vin. she still has it. I wonder how accurate it is. she said she would get back to me in a week or so when she finished moving stuff out of her garage (house remodel, so all belongings in house got piled on top of charger stuff in her garage)
Posted By: stickman

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 11/04/07 02:28 PM

Dave I think this hobby is finally getting
to you. Was the lady in your story named wanda.
Posted By: Chally426

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 11/05/07 01:02 AM

Quote:

Hey Jules,
Funny you should mention that! I didn't actually have these made up. I found a large quantity of them in slightly surface rusted Speed Racer Lunchbox circa 1969. I found it at an Antique Mall while visiting my third generation cousins, on my Father's Nephew's side of the family. Old third generation Uncle Emmett used to know a guy, who knew of a friend, that married a lady, that had a brother that worked at the Lynch Road Assembly Plant. This guy spent every lunch hour putting parts in his socks, under his gangster style hat and in his underwear. They finally caught him on the second night shift during a lunar eclipse in the third week of June. Keep in mind that this was not before he was able to get out and deliver these to a buddy who was not suppose to release them until August of 1997. I was just lucky enough to be able to locate the last remaining quantity in the entire universe, that could ONLY be found by possessing this Speed Racer Lunchbox.

I must be doing something right huh?

See, at first I thought to my self, WOW cool story, Then I realized this story is a fake. Speed racer was'nt around untill the mid 70's. So how could he have but them in a Speed racer lunch box before Speed racer was invented? Guess I debunked this story
Posted By: 340SIX

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 11/05/07 12:05 PM

So am I to understand that ECS{dave} is making them but only legal to install them on a lunch box
Posted By: MattMPA

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/05/07 03:19 PM

Speed Racer went on TV in 1967. Maybe he does have those lunchboxes.
Posted By: Chally426

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/06/07 01:32 AM

HUM!!
Posted By: 69Y2RT

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/06/07 04:26 AM

Any one know the formula for the paint on the vin tag so I can make my lunch box look correct?
It seams that I remember something about clear coating it after putting the transfer on but I can't remember if it was for the ECS or some one elses.

remember this is for my lunch box not for a vin tag
Posted By: cudablues

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/08/07 01:43 PM

DO NOT be fooling around with your lunchbox VIN.This could land you in trouble with the North American Lunchbox Association -

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/08/07 02:18 PM

Don't worry, I made sure I had a lunchroom monitor present when it
was removed to be compliant with section 156.45.3 of the lunch box code.

Posted By: Alaska_A12

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/09/07 09:57 PM

Anybody ever try and put one of these transfers on their lunchbox with the windshield already installed?

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/12/07 04:29 PM

Quote:

Anybody ever try and put one of these transfers on their lunchbox with the windshield already installed?

Maybe if you have realy small hands you could with the windshield in.

Still waiting for info on the paint used on the lunch box tag
Posted By: A12

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/12/07 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Maybe if you have realy small hands you could with the windshield in.

Still waiting for info on the paint used on the lunch box tag

No replies Here is what I use on my lunch box tags:

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 11/12/07 05:03 PM

Would you clear it after the decal is applied?

Posted By: UP FM3challenger

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/04/08 02:26 AM

had to bump this, are the decals currently available anywhere?
Posted By: badblack68

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/04/08 03:19 AM

They`re made of unobtainium. The space shuttle was supposed to bring some back but they had major problems with the john to deal with at the space station.

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/06/08 05:35 PM

Quote:

They`re made of unobtainium. The space shuttle was supposed to bring some back but they had major problems with the john to deal with at the space station.

Attached picture 4471785-VINPLATE.jpg
Posted By: sixbbl69

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 01:26 AM

Quote:

Quote:

and this is the same guy that is going to bring us the exact factory carpet and is on the 3rd carpet co.since that big anouncment 6 months ago. yeh i would spend your money with him to.
Posted By: gomangoRTSE

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 02:40 AM

Is it indiscreet to ask how much these dry transfers are?? I see the rosette rivets in multiple places. How much are they? My email is gomango70@bellsouth.net if thats preferrable.

Thanks

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 06:36 AM

No need to worry yourself too much about the products we offer. I would imagine that your vehicle(s) certainly deserve the type of parts that an individual of your caliber and discretion chooses to adorn them with.

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 11:15 AM

Dave,
remember what I said a while ago. Ignoring useless commentary is the best thing to do. You are only feeding
the situation. Keep up the good work in trying to improve the hobby for everyone.
Jules
Posted By: YYZ

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 12:03 PM

Note to self: 'pendejo' is not censored.....

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 12:07 PM

I don't know about anyone elses experiences with Dave but I know that I have had excellent dealings with him and will continue to go back. High quality pieces with excellent customer service. But that is just my opinion!
Posted By: sixbbl69

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 12:29 PM

Quote:

Dave,
remember what I said a while ago. Ignoring useless commentary is the best thing to do. You are only feeding
the situation. Keep up the good work in trying to improve the hobby for everyone.
Jules

why is it every time someone mentions carpet or bad fitting glass, and no name is brought up Dave pops up trying to be
sophisticated with some off the wall reply then you have to remind him that no one mentioned his name.???????? Jules thanks for the parts.

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 03:34 PM

sixbbl69
I would say " you're welcome" but I have no idea who you are.
Jules

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Corp" - 06/07/08 05:54 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Dave,
Jules

why is it every time someone mentions carpet or bad fitting glass, and no name is brought up Dave pops up trying to be
sophisticated with some off the wall reply then you have to remind him that no one mentioned his name.???????? Jules thanks for the parts.

Your response is considered “the proverbial cowardly out!” You describe a person or situation without a name because you don’t have the guts to speak your mind. “Factory Exact Carpet!?” Now who might you have been referring to sixbbl69? Now that you have been called out of your gutless coward’s closet, could you please tell me who these “three” manufacturers are? I can only recall working with one manufacturer and cutting out a couple of “middle men” that added extra costs to the process. Now imagine that? Trying to bring a better product to the market AND at a better cost. I guess that effort should be considered a negative. (Or one could conclude that those who run their mouth the most, definitely knows the least about a situation!)

By the way….does every one know that guy who posts on this forum and uses a multi carb Mopar moniker as his sign in name? He is an absolute instigating idiot!! Oh please don’t take exception to that remark sixbbl69. I was in no way talking about YOU. I was referring to the OTHER people out there who fall under that multi carb name descriptive!
Posted By: 68CoronetRT

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 07:15 PM

Quote:

Does anyone have the source for the Dash VIN dry transfer or stencil for "Chrysler Corporation and the Pentastar"?

Example pic attached.

Does anyone have any helpful information concerning the original question?

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 07:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Example pic attached.

Does anyone have any helpful information concerning the original question?

Call us anytime! Thanks.

Attached picture 4473844-VINPLATE.jpg

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 07:42 PM

The finished product!

Posted By: hemi_rtdave

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 11:25 PM

My results:

Before

Attached picture 4474224-vinbefore.JPG
Posted By: hemi_rtdave

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 11:26 PM

After

Attached picture 4474227-vinafter.JPG
Posted By: anlauto

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/07/08 11:33 PM

Quote:

After

That should like nice on a properly restored dash assembly. Who does your restoration work?

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 12:06 AM

Beautiful Job Dave!!!

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 02:21 AM

I had mentioned in an earlier post about the costs of this. I not really sure about what the drama was all about. I value the product or service. Is this something that has to be sent off or is the dry transfer mailed to me? Either let me know in this forum "please" or send me an email. gomango70@bellsouth.net Im not that far along as be ready to put back in the dash yet, but I dont want to loose access to this in the future. Kevin
Posted By: daniel_depetro

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 04:54 AM

Wow, I was searching through Barry Washingtons site and found he had a build sheet for a 1970 Challenger R/T-SE 440 we had that we parted out back in the early 80's. I was so excited I sent him and e-mail with the VIN plate as proof of owership of the vehicle and he black listed the cars VIN and told me I was in criminal activity because it was not attached to the dash! I sold the dash out of the car and wanted to keep the VIN tag with the car, but I guess that was my mistake. The car is titled in my name as well and of course the fender tag was long gone as the car was hit very hard in the front end. They cut the front end off and we parted the rest, however now I would like to put the car back together and he will not send me the build sheet and says he will never deal with me. I guess I should have just send him a picture of the title in my name. Shortly after that I re-registered the car so nobody else could use my VIN number. Just frustrating. That build sheet is obviously critical to a 440 R/T-SE Challenger.

Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 05:38 AM

Quote:

Wow, I was searching through Barry Washingtons site and found he had a build sheet for a 1970 Challenger R/T-SE 440 we had that we parted out back in the early 80's. I was so excited I sent him and e-mail with the VIN plate as proof of owership of the vehicle and he black listed the cars VIN and told me I was in criminal activity because it was not attached to the dash! I sold the dash out of the car and wanted to keep the VIN tag with the car, but I guess that was my mistake. The car is titled in my name as well and of course the fender tag was long gone as the car was hit very hard in the front end. They cut the front end off and we parted the rest, however now I would like to put the car back together and he will not send me the build sheet and says he will never deal with me. I guess I should have just send him a picture of the title in my name. Shortly after that I re-registered the car so nobody else could use my VIN number. Just frustrating. That build sheet is obviously critical to a 440 R/T-SE Challenger.

Daniel,
Your title must be a fake, the VIN is not complete.

You admitted to parting the car out (more than once), so if it is gone, it is gone and I WILL NOT help you in ANY way.

Michigan does have VERY strict laws about loose VIN tags including those from parted cars. You should look them up sometime.

Everyone here should look into the federal & their state laws concerning VIN tags before they do anything with them at all.

Barry Washington
Posted By: Alaskan_TA

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 05:46 AM

Hey Daniel,
A quote from you, I am sure that this is also illegal in your state;

"We have a 1964 Ford F-100 titled as a 1998

This sucks, because the next owner is gonna have a heck of a time trying to get it to pass emissions

Of course this means buyers will have to be from an area that doesn't conduct inspections/emission testing. Which by the time we ever try to sell means it'll be absolutely worthless. "

From this thread;

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rue#Post4055566

Should I dig around for more?

Barry

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 01:00 PM

Quote:

I suppose that if you would have sent him a copy of the title instead you would have got the build sheet,no questions ask.
Posted By: 69RR

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 01:50 PM

I don't understand. The car is long gone and you had a title made in your name for a vin tag?,

Now you want to build a car around the vin tag? Why do you need a build sheet for? its not for any car you're going to revin anyway?
Posted By: dannysbee

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 02:09 PM

Dan I was thinking of robbing my local convenience store and was wondering if you would send me some ammunition for my 9MM. TIA
Posted By: 426runner

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 03:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Daniel,
Your title must be a fake, the VIN is not complete.

You admitted to parting the car out (more than once), so if it is gone, it is gone and I WILL NOT help you in ANY way.

Michigan does have VERY strict laws about loose VIN tags including those from parted cars. You should look them up sometime.

Everyone here should look into the federal & their state laws concerning VIN tags before they do anything with them at all.

Barry Washington

Daniel- Are you saying you still have whats left of the car, minus the front end, dash pad and whatever else you parted out off the car?

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 04:07 PM

I was wondering the same thing as above. Does he have only the rusted out remains of a long dead hull? I could live with him having the body, minus the fenders or doors. But if Barry (perhaps) thinks......and I cant speak for him, he has nothing left of this and wants the build sheet to rebuild virtually a car that had practically nothing left, I dont dig that either. There are unanswered questions here. How much parting out was there? Does the cowl with the vin numbers remain? Door with vin remain? It would appear if it was hit "hard" in the front the radiator support vin is gone. If it was deemed not worthy to salvage before, and now it is, then I would fear for the wrong reasons. Barry seems to look out for the hobbies best interest, least wise as far as Ive seen, I think so. I wish I had my own 70 RT/SE build sheet. Ive listed my car on that LA version of the Hamtract historical thing. How would Michigan title this car without inspection? If totally all apart would there not be a "salvage type title" like we have down here in Kentucky? I tend to run a wee bit toward the suspicious side on things like this. However, if the owner is willing to provide information, pics, more documentation etc, ...hmm I still dont know.

With a build sheet goes a certain amount of status and credibility. Easy to take something long gone and build another car around the build sheet and vin. Armed with that info one can even get a fender tag made. Im an NOT suggesting that would be the purpose of this individual. Not saying that at all, however the risk of something like that being done is substancial. Especially when you think of a relatively high dollar 440 70 model Challenger. Oh well all this is simply specualation on my part and simply worth only

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 05:02 PM

You should have checked your seatbacks before parting out your car. That's where it was all along. Post some pictures of what is left of the car. Curious to see.

At least now I know Chrysler didn't just put the wrong buildsheet in my car. Maybe there's still hope that my orginal seats (with broadcast sheet) are still out there. Ok, everyone w/'70 Challenger seats, please check your seatbacks for a JS29U0B......
Posted By: 6bblgt

Re: Need Source for Dash VIN Dry Transfer "Chrysler Cor - 06/08/08 06:09 PM

JS29U0B162182 ** Parted out
JS29U0B166546 ** Parted out
JS29U0B273661 ** Parted

From a pretty reliable source, it seems at least 3 of the 875 US spec. 440 4bbl '70 Challenger R/T SEs have been parted?

I also would like to see pictures of what remains of the original poster's JS29U0B273xxx car.
© 2024 Moparts Forums