Wow, I was searching through Barry Washingtons site and found he had a build sheet for a 1970 Challenger R/T-SE 440 we had that we parted out back in the early 80's. I was so excited I sent him and e-mail with the VIN plate as proof of owership of the vehicle and he black listed the cars VIN and told me I was in criminal activity because it was not attached to the dash! I sold the dash out of the car and wanted to keep the VIN tag with the car, but I guess that was my mistake. The car is titled in my name as well and of course the fender tag was long gone as the car was hit very hard in the front end. They cut the front end off and we parted the rest, however now I would like to put the car back together and he will not send me the build sheet and says he will never deal with me. I guess I should have just send him a picture of the title in my name. Shortly after that I re-registered the car so nobody else could use my VIN number. Just frustrating. That build sheet is obviously critical to a 440 R/T-SE Challenger.

1969 Dodge Super Bee A12 (440 Six Pack, 4-speed, Dana 60 4.10)

1972 Plymouth Road Runner (400, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)

1974 Plymouth Duster 360 (360, 4-speed, 8.75" 3.23)