Quote:

Hey Jules,
Funny you should mention that! I didn't actually have these made up. I found a large quantity of them in slightly surface rusted Speed Racer Lunchbox circa 1969. I found it at an Antique Mall while visiting my third generation cousins, on my Father's Nephew's side of the family. Old third generation Uncle Emmett used to know a guy, who knew of a friend, that married a lady, that had a brother that worked at the Lynch Road Assembly Plant. This guy spent every lunch hour putting parts in his socks, under his gangster style hat and in his underwear. They finally caught him on the second night shift during a lunar eclipse in the third week of June. Keep in mind that this was not before he was able to get out and deliver these to a buddy who was not suppose to release them until August of 1997. I was just lucky enough to be able to locate the last remaining quantity in the entire universe, that could ONLY be found by possessing this Speed Racer Lunchbox.

I must be doing something right huh?

See, at first I thought to my self, WOW cool story, Then I realized this story is a fake. Speed racer was'nt around untill the mid 70's. So how could he have but them in a Speed racer lunch box before Speed racer was invented? Guess I debunked this story