Quote:

Quote:

Dave,
remember what I said a while ago. Ignoring useless commentary is the best thing to do. You are only feeding
the situation. Keep up the good work in trying to improve the hobby for everyone.
Jules

why is it every time someone mentions carpet or bad fitting glass, and no name is brought up Dave pops up trying to be
sophisticated with some off the wall reply then you have to remind him that no one mentioned his name.???????? Jules thanks for the parts.

Your response is considered “the proverbial cowardly out!” You describe a person or situation without a name because you don’t have the guts to speak your mind. “Factory Exact Carpet!?” Now who might you have been referring to sixbbl69? Now that you have been called out of your gutless coward’s closet, could you please tell me who these “three” manufacturers are? I can only recall working with one manufacturer and cutting out a couple of “middle men” that added extra costs to the process. Now imagine that? Trying to bring a better product to the market AND at a better cost. I guess that effort should be considered a negative. (Or one could conclude that those who run their mouth the most, definitely knows the least about a situation!)

By the way….does every one know that guy who posts on this forum and uses a multi carb Mopar moniker as his sign in name? He is an absolute instigating idiot!! Oh please don’t take exception to that remark sixbbl69. I was in no way talking about YOU. I was referring to the OTHER people out there who fall under that multi carb name descriptive!