to all you people with these opinions.....

HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY RAN A TUNNEL RAM ON THE STREET???

if you answered NO.... then butt out! your opinions are not really backed up with anything other then wives tales and crap!

I run a eddy street ram and LOVE IT!
I HAVE 3.23's - I take the car 2.5 hours to carlisle and dont even think about if the tunnel ram will make it or not...

I GET 16 mpg'S - WITH A TUNNEL RAM

a 360 with 2-holley 390's and a dynamic 3800 stall converter that was built for my setup.

3.23's with a 26" tall tire will get me down the quarter in 12.56 seconds at 106 mph with a 1,74 6o' time.... with stock 1.88 intake valve heads...

i have been waiting for this low end problem and i didnt even have it with the mopar 2500 ( 175k ) cheapo converter i had in before... it was never there...

I have a hilborn scoop and run a shower cap in the rain. thats it... I'll drive it anywhere anytime and sit in traffic with it too.... so bring on your misconceptions and put your money where your mouth is...

fact of the matter is my car would not be nearly as fast without the t-ram... plain and simple and pulling more MPG's then my 01 dakota r/t is saying something too,,, but it must not be streetable.....for some people...all of this on a stock rebuilt 360 with some kb flattops in it...lol

here i am getting caught in a rain storm on the way to carlisle...

the unstreetable top end.....

tunnel ram+3.23's+ slicks = BOG??/ no it ='s a 1.74 60' time...